Book Railway Tickets Online
To book your railway tickets online using Done Card, follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: Each registered user can book a maximum of 6 tickets per month.
- Go to www.irctc.co.in and login with your username and password (or register if you are a new user).
- Enter your boarding and destination station codes and select your journey date and class.
- Choose the train on which you wish to travel from the options given to you. You can check the fare and availability of seats.
- Enter the details of the persons travelling (maximum of 6 people per ticket)
- You will get the current availability status of your tickets. Click on the Make Payment button.
- Choose Done Card from the list of payment options provided.
- Enter your Done Card Account Number and Password.
- Once you confirm the order, you will be shown your PNR number. You will get physical delivery of your ticket within 3 days. You will also receive an email from IRCTC containing your ticket details.
- Please retain the cards that you have used. In case of any refunds, the amount would get credited into the same cards that were used.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Error while booking your ticket
In case an error occurs while booking your ticket, you will receive an email from IRCTC informing you that your ticket was not booked. You can visit the IRCTC website and click on Failed Payments and resubmit your request. You will get back a full refund in case any money was deducted from your card. You do not have to submit any special request to get your refund. The refund process can take up to 48 hours.
- Cancellation of your ticket
If you would like to cancel or change your ticket, the following are the steps involved:
Note: In case a ticket is cancelled after the journey date, then refunds can take a longer time (up to 6 months)
- Go to the nearest PRS counter, fill up a cancellation form and hand over your ticket
- The ticket will be cancelled and a Cancellation Ticket will be given to you that indicates the amount that will be refunded.
- The Railways deducts a cancellation fee. Commission charges are not refunded in case of cancellations.
- Cash refunds are not given for tickets booked online. The refund will be credited to the cards used by you while booking the ticket. The refund process can take up to 48 hours.
Making an e-reservation
To avail this service, the user can log on to www.irctc.co.in and book his ticket on the Internet just like any normal booking, and selecting e-Ticket in the Plan My Travel page. The user has to give the photo identity card details of any one of the passengers, while booking the ticket. On confirmation of his booking, the user can take a print of the Electronic Reservation Slip (ERS) and can perform the journey with the ERS and the photo identity card. At present only confirmed / RAC tickets can be booked through e-Reservation.
The following photo identity cards are considered valid.
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Central/state Govt issued Photo ID card for their employees.
Cancellation of e-Tickets
E-Tickets can be cancelled on the Internet at the IRCTC website till Chart preparation of the train. Cancellations are not allowed at face to face Railway Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his e-Ticket, he can do so till the time of chart preparation for the train (which is normally 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train from the train originating station).
He can log on to www.irctc.co.in and go to Booked Tickets link and select the ticket to be cancelled and can initiate the cancellation by selecting the passengers to be cancelled. However if the Identity Card holder in the original ticket is required to be cancelled, all the passengers in the ticket
would have be cancelled and a fresh reservation will have to be made, duly including the ID particulars of another passenger. Cancellation would be confirmed online and the refund would be credited back to the account used for booking, if there is any partial cancellation of ticket please ensures that a fresh e-reservation slip (Electronic Reservation Slip) is printed separately as done for the original ticket.
For any claims on e-tickets to be cancelled after the preparation of Reservation charts, the user has to send an email at the earliest possible time to firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of the ticket and stating the claim, which would then be processed by IRCTC with the Railway administration offline and refunds as sanctioned by the Railway administration would be credited back to the user's account.
For further information please visit IRCTC's e-Ticketing page.
Go to flightsafar.com
Step 1: Search for Flights
Select the journey type, source and destination from the panel on the left and your dates of journey. Select the number of passengers who wish to travel. If you wish to travel by a preferred airline please select the airline and if you have a choice for a particular class in the airline like Executive or Business, please select the class of flying. Click on Show Flights to search for latest available fares.
Step 2: Compare and Select Flights of Your choice
Flightraja will give you latest available fares inclusive of all taxes across all airlines flying on your selected sector. You can compare and sort fares by time, price and airline and select the one which is most convenient to you. The selected flights shall be visible to you on the right giving you complete information regarding fare break-up and taxes. Please note, all fares shown are for one Adult only. Click on Book Flights to go to the last step before booking.
Step 3: Enter Passenger Details and Complete Payment
Your selected Itinerary will be visible to you on the right with complete fare information and amount payable by you. Fill in the passenger details, and your personal information like email and phone nos. Please spare some time to go through the fare rules, cancellation policies and ticket delivery procedures. Key in your Done Card details for payment and click on Book Flights to complete your booking.
Step 4: Confirmation of Booking
You shall get a confirmation of your booking and a reference number (e.g 55544555) which you can use for correspondence with us regarding your bookings. Please note your reference number and do not close the window. In a few minutes you'll get your airline PNR there and then. Click on Print Ticket to print your ticket and fly!. Please do not hesitate to contact us and send us your suggestions for further improving your experience with us.
Log on to www.bussafar.com
Search for the coach, list of available coaches are shown.
Choose the coach, select the seats and continue.
Give passengers details.
Choose Done Card payment options, select the boarding point.
Enter your Done Card details and complete the booking.
Ticket will be generated.